Land development

Barwon Water has a referral role to play in the planning permit phase of many new developments (including subdivisions) where water, sewerage and recycled water services are required.

Our land development team works with developers, engineering consultants, builders and property owners who are developing, re-developing or subdividing property across our service region.

What do I need to do?

The steps involved in the development process are outlined below.

Steps 5 through 8 are only required where a Developer Works Deed applies.